I have just completed another CPD course and the thing I always wish for before I attend is that it is going to be interesting, educational and inspirational. Past experiences show that that is not always the case!
A number of things came out of the day regarding how the “Alternative” world of health care helps vast numbers of people for a huge number of reasons. A few of these evidence-based points I have outlined below
- There are over 400,000 consultations a week in alternative healthcare
- The average consultation time with a GP is only 9mins and 22 seconds
- Health Coaching can reduce visits to the GP by up to 66%
- How loving yourself and being kind to yourself can help your health
- 1 in 2 of us are stressed or depressed with our life or work.
- Being outside in the fresh air gives us oxygen for the body to work properly; our tissues, bone marrow and many other parts repair
- Great support, motivation and guidance from this sector
- State of mind radically changes molecules of emotion and in turn changes our body chemistry
- The effects of Empathy – the brain produces endorphins when a person is at ease which can prevent the need for a painkiller
- Our beliefs and attitude equal our own reality
I was so pleased to hear these points as this is why I started The Awareness Key.
Change what you think, what you do, your relationship with healthcare. We must be proactive in our health creation and get the best for ourselves.