What can you gain by using EFL?
EFL teaches responsibility, accountability, respect, trust and mindful interaction
resulting in . . .
- A calmer, more centred and focussed you
- Clearer, more appropriate thoughts and actions
- Decreased blood pressure, lower stress levels and reduced tension
- Less anger, anxiety or nerves leading to more patience and a greater ability to better cope
with feelings, conflict and change
- Stronger leadership, better negotiating powers and increased skill to inspire co-workers and
- Ability to overcome fear leading to empowerment and increased self-esteem
- Improved communication skills – both verbal and non-verbal
- Improved teamwork skills and collaboration with work and sporting colleagues
- Calmer, more effective communication within families
- Heightened happiness, self-respect and self-confidence
Discover more about yourself and your behaviour and learn new ways of thinking. EFL has proven,
lasting and positive effects helping people emotionally and psychologically.
"I knew that things in the past for me had been really difficult and I knew that something wasn't quite right now but, I didn't know what to do about it or, whether to do anything about it at all. I also don't know why on earth I tried EFL but someone had told me about it so I decided to give it a try. My experience with The Awareness Key was completely apt and I don't know why or how those horses and Harry (Arabella) know what they are talking about but they do!"